Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Writing Territories

I really hate to say this but I have never enjoyed writing and reading I just feel that it is a hassle and for the first month in this class I didn’t know what I getting my self into but once you were our teacher again. You made it a fun class to be in and very relax. So as of now I kind of like anything and everything that we are doing in class, as far as reading I really enjoy reading short stories but they have to interesting like something to do with people that are my age and what they are going through or anything with horses, I could read anything like that forever. I enjoy writing the same thing because I feel like I could go on and on about it because I am that age and I do ride horses and love being around them. I do not write when I am out of school these days, I use to when I was younger but it would just be a lot of random stuff. But now I just don’t have the time. I’m sure I could make time but I never seem to put the effort into trying to make any.

The teenage years are the hardest time in a young girls life. Maddy and Lauren are in the middle of their senior year. Hey Lauren what should we do tonight? Well I don’t I think Mitch is having some people over if you want to go there. Yeah that would be fun. I’m so stressed right now. Why what is going on? I have applied to all of these schools and still have not heard anything and I have no idea what I am going to do next year. I am sure you are going to get in don’t worry about you are so smart and did well on your ACT’s. I just hope that I found out soon you know. Yeah I know what you’re talking about.

No comments: