Tuesday, April 8, 2008

#7

1. I have really enjoyed writing about the daily prompts, it makes me think back to when I was younger, and it helps me remember things that I have forgotten or that are just to far back in my memory. Its fun to think of my younger days, I think that it is crazy that I am already 18 and heading off to college. This class has made me realize everything that has happened throughout the years.

2. I really enjoy writing short stories about things that have actually happened and switching it up a little bit. I don’t know if that is my strongest area of writing, but it is the one that I enjoy the most.

3. I feel that I need a lot of structure to get me going. But I only think that because I feel otherwise I will be doing it totally wrong and get a bad grade on it. Also I am not very good at grammar and never no how to do thing correctly.

4. I really don’t know what I would like to learn about I enjoyed poetry and wish I could have been in class everyday to absorb everything.

No comments: