Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Toward the future from the past

1. Wow I never thought that I would ever write a play! Well I’m not quiet finished with it yet there is still some editing to be done, since I was gone last Thursday and Friday. Some things that I frustrating while writing the play is to not just ramble on about whatever you feel like even with having to explain a lot of things with the scene direction, I still felt like something was stopping me from that. Yet some things still surprised me I found that it was quiet an easy assignment to write a play. I tired to just make it seem as real as possible. but I also feel that it was not what it should really be and that is what would stop me from going on and writing more screen plays and more drama rolls.

2. I would tell a 10 year old that first of all take advantage right now of not having to be in school every day while you’re young because once you’re in high school you need to be there. Also that your friends will change everyone seems to go through really hard times with them selves and people around them and the people that are willing to help you are your true friends the people who don’t care if you have money, the people who don’t care what you look like without make up, people that you can just have fun with. Don’t judge people by their outside appearance it’s the inside that truly matters. Have fun while your young be apart of school activities and get involved with your school. Everyone makes many mistakes that is how we learn to do the right thing next time so don’t be afraid to make them. You will end up forgetting about that little thing because something bigger will happen later in your life. I would give them this advice because it is more of the real world things that have happened. Yes good grades and good ACT scores and going to college are wonderful but what if you could never get there because you were afraid of doing something wrong or you were too worried about the little things.

3. What I think that causes literary works to live forever are the people that appreciate older work of art. people keep on changing over time each generation is different there may be one that does not appreciate the older works of art but the next one could and I think that is how things can keep on living because someone can always go back and reintroduce it into the world that we are living in today.

No comments: