Thursday, May 1, 2008

Short stories 4/29/08

1. I think that stories are so important for kids to hear because they allow the child to think in a different way and dream of things that could never happen. It allows them to think beyond their everyday life. They learn about conflict and how they can resolve things.

2. I think that older people read because even at an older age people want to be able to understand or learn different things that are happening in today world it may not be the truth but I think that even made up things keeps the reader reading. Maybe older people things that are fun and silly to bring that back to their childhood days. Older people that read actually stories do it because they are able to learn new things and are able to apply it to their everyday life.

3. I think stores are so important in our nation because people in the US want to hear more about anything really. People these days want to read everything and anything. Many things that writers write have to do with what is going on or what they think will be going on in the near future, this causes people to run out and buy them and read them so that they also have the knowledge that the writer has and any one that has read the book. That is why the books that make it on the New York Times list are the top books because they have to do with what it happening and keep the reader entertained.

4. I really don’t remember that many stories one that stands out the most is Good Night Moon and I think the only reason why it stands out is; my nanny used to read it to me everyday sometimes for than once and she just gave me a copy of it for my birthday so I will always remember the days that she would just sit and read it over and over.

No comments: